Please note that Steel Enterprises WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF ANY INSTALLED PARTS, ELECTRONIC PARTS, or UNPACKED EQUIPMENT COVERS. IF THE CUSTOMER ORDERS THE WRONG PART Steel Enterprises WILL ONLY ISSUE A REFUND IF STEEL ENTERPRISES AUTHORIZES THE RETURN.
WARRANTY RETURNS: You may request a MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY from us. Improper product installation will void the manufacturer warranty associated with the product and some products require installation from a trained professional. Purchaser(s) acknowledge that they are solely responsible to engage the services of trained professionals in the service and repair of these products. Steel Enterprises will only honor product warranties within the specified terms of the manufacturer. Steel Enterprises is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers and this website is not approved or sanctioned by any manufacturer or tradename listed. In no event shall we be liable for any damages except actual damages up to, but not exceeding, the amount paid to us for the product. Purchaser(s) specifically hold Steel Enterprises harmless for injury, property damage, or any other losses associated with the use of items purchased from Steel Enterprises. On occasion, only a full credit or replacement of the defective part will apply to a defective part.
Ordered The Wrong Part Number & General Returns:
Please call us at 423-722-3381. You must submit an RMA request and receive authorization from Steel Enterprises before your return will be accepted. All returns are subject to a 15% to 45% restocking fee, depending on manufacturer, on all parts and equipment submitted with an approved RMA form. For general stocked items orders recieved back between 0-30 days, the restocking fee is 15%, between 31- 60 days, the restocking fee is 25%-30%, and over 60 days there are no returns. Shipping charges are not refundable to and from shipping locations. For non-stock items, re-stocking fees can sometimes be as high as 45% depending on the vendor/manufacturer. Burnham is a 45% restocking fee if ordered from the factory.
Steel Enterprises will generally accept a return, but please note:
1. For general stock items, all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on all parts and equipment submitted with an approved RMA form between 0-30 days. Between 31-60 days, the restocking fee is 20%-30%, and over 90 days there are no returns. Shipping charges are not refundable to and from shipping locations.
2. The purchased product must be returned in its original shipping container.
3. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
4. Purchaser must pay shipping and handling charges of product back to the originating warehouse it was sent from.
5. Purchaser must get an authorization approval code, RMA number, from Steel Enterprises before any return will be accepted.
6. Return must be within 60 days from the date of original receipt, no exchanges or returns are allowed after 60 days.
7. No returns on installed parts. If an item is returned, and after inspection we have determined it has been damaged, broken or installed, your refund will be denied.
8. No returns on Electronic parts, except under warranty return.
9. No returns on unpacked, PVC, cloth, or flexible equipment covers.
Shipping & Freight Damage/Returns:
All products are checked, inspected, and packaged by our supplier warehouses or manufacturer prior to release to the carrier. Upon delivery to the carrier, the shipment becomes technically your property. All freight equipment items are requested to be securely strapped to a wooden pallet before shipment. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of damage during transportation.
Before signing a delivery receipt from your carrier, please follow the following directions to protect yourself: Make sure you received all the items specified on the bill. If anything is missing, note this on the receipt and have the driver sign your copy.
- Note any external damage to cartons on the delivery receipt and have the driver sign the copy also.
- Unpack each carton in the driver's presence and carefully inspect each item. Note any damage on your delivery sheet, and have the driver sign your copy. File a claim with your Carrier immediately.
- After the driver leaves, if you find damage that was concealed, call the driver immediately for an inspection. Keep all contents and packing material in the same condition as when the damage was discovered. Take pictures to help support your own claim.
- If the equipment is visibly damaged upon delivery, please refuse the shipment. You can write down on the shipping documents exactly why you refused delivery. Get a copy of the receipt from the driver with your remarks.
Pricing & Ordering Policy:
Steel Enterprises reserves the right to cancel any orders for products in which either the items are no longer available or discontinued. On items in which the pricing is listed incorrectly online, Steel Enterprises will contact the customer with the corrected price. Steel Enterprises will NOT honor an order at the incorrect "error" price.